Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Combine Raisins, apricots, Sugar and sherry in large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; remove from heat and allow to stand about 10 minutes.
- Blend curry powder and salt into butter.
- Combine fruit, rice, butter mixture and almonds; toss lightly.
- Press into greased individual molds; invert onto serving dish.