- Heat the oil, add the onion and garlic and fry them lightly but do not brown.
- Add the curry powder, stir and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add water or coconut milk, lime juice and mango, and cook until thick.
- Put in fish and cook gently until tender.
- Do not stir the fish, but prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan, the pan may be moved gently backward and forward.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.