- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the ginger, onion, garlic and ground chile.
- Fry for about 5 minutes or until onions are slightly browned.
- Add ½ cup coconut milk and bring to a slight boil. Don't forget to stir occasionally!
- Add curry powder. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining coconut milk, and bring to a slight boil.
- Add pineapple cubes and tomato.
- Cut fish into serving pieces and add to the mix. (This could also be prawns, scallops, etc.) Simmer for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Serve fish over white or brown rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.