Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) couscous
- 1 minced Onion
- 1/3 Cup(s) Raisins
- 1 Tablespoon(s) margarine
- 1 Teaspoon(s) curry
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 Dash(s) black pepper
- In saucepan, bring vegetable stock to boil; add couscous and remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until grains are tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan or microwave dish cook Onion in 1 tbsp water over medium heat or microwave at High power for 1.5 minutes or until tender.
- Fluff couscous with fork. Add Onion, Raisins, margarine, curry powder, cumin, and pepper to taste; stir with fork.