Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) couscous
- 1 minced Onion
- 1/3 Cup(s) Raisins
- 1 Tablespoon(s) margarine
- 1 Teaspoon(s) curry
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 Dash(s) black pepper
- In saucepan, bring vegetable stock to boil; add couscous and remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until grains are tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan or microwave dish cook Onion in 1 tbsp water over medium heat or microwave at High power for 1.5 minutes or until tender.
- Fluff couscous with fork. Add Onion, Raisins, margarine, curry powder, cumin, and pepper to taste; stir with fork.