- 1 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 tbsp dried currants
- 1 cup low fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp lime juice
- pinch white pepper
- Poach breasts for 5-6 minutes.
- Drain, cool and cut into 1" cubes.
- Place in bowl with salad ingredients.
- Whisk dressing ingredients.
- Gently fold into salad.
- Chill salad.
- Can be prepared up to 2 days in advance.
Nutritional information Edit
142 calories | 2 g fat | 12.7 %