- In a small bowl, mix together chicken broth, cornstarch, curry powder, salt and red pepper.
- In a small non-stick skillet heat oil; add livers, onion, peppers and garlic.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes until livers are browned, but still slightly pink in the center and vegetables are tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to pan.
- Bring to boil and boil one minute, stirring constantly.
- Serve over baked potato
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.