- In large bowl, toss together the chicken, lemon juice and mangoes and add celery and scallions.
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder and the cumin.
- Add dressing to chicken mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Salad may be made up to 1 day in advance and kept covered and chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in the cashews and the coriander.
- Serve the salad at room temperature or chilled, as you prefer.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.