Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 14 oz (400 g) lean boneless beef
- 2 tsp rice wine
- 3 cups (750 ml) vegetable oil for deep-frying; uses about 2½ oz (75 cml)
- 2 oz (60 ml ) clear stock
- 2 tbsp curry oil
- ¼ tsp salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ginger, chopped
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp cornflour dissolved in 1 tsp water
- ¼ tsp onion, chopped
- ¼ tsp hot red chile pepper, chopped
- Cut beef into 1-inch square chunks.
- Heat the oil in a wok over low heat to very hot, 350°F (180°C).
- Deep-fry the beef until it is cooked through.
- Remove beef, drain, and set aside.
- Pour the oil out of the wok, leaving a thin film on the bottom.
- Reheat until a haze appears on the oil surface.
- Add the curry oil, ginger, garlic, onion, chile pepper, rice wine, stock, salt, msg (optional) and sugar.
- Stir the cornstarch to blend and add.
- Add the beef, stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until the sauce is thickened.
- Sprinkle with sesame oil and serve.