Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Peruvian ground beef dish
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 onions
- ½ lb rice (white)
- 5 bay leaf
- 4 can tomato sauce
- 2 long sausages (pork or beef)
- Boil cabbage, takes about 30 minutes.
- Take cabbage and start peeling the leaves.
- Ground beef and rice; put in the cabbage.
- Mix tomato sauce and chopped onions together with bay leaves.
- Cook the ground beef until turn brown.
- Mix sauce and meat together.
- Cut sausages in small portion.
- Let it cook for 45 minutes, then ready to eat.