Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hrs 15 minutes
- Makes: 8 Servings, ⅔ cup each
- 1 square Baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 package (4-serving size each) Jell-O brand strawberry flavor gelatin
- 1½ cups cold water, divided
- ice cubes
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- assorted Valentine sprinkles and candies
- Draw a heart design or write a Valentine's Day message in each of eight (6-oz) clear plastic cups by piping melted chocolate onto inside of each cup.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Stir 1 cup of the boiling water into 1 package of the dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 minutes or until completely dissolved.
- Stir in 1 cup cold water; Pour evenly into prepared cups.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until gelatin is firm.
- Meanwhile, stir remaining 1 cup boiling water into remaining package of dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 minutes or until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to remaining ½ cup cold water to measure 1 cup.
- Add to gelatin; Stir until thickened.
- Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spoon into prepared cups.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
How to Melt chocolate Edit
Nutrition Information Edit
- Nutrition Bonus: Enjoy This Festive Low-Fat Dessert!
- Diet Exchange: 1-1/2 Starch
Nutrition (per Serving):
- Calories 120
- Total Fat 3g
- Saturated Fat 2.5g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 95 mg
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 22g
- Protein 2g