- Use a knife or cookie cutter to shape the red peppers and pepperoni slices into hearts.
- Then cut one crust into a heart shape, saving the excess crust for later.
- Spread a thin layer of olice oil on the heart-shaped crust.
- Top with pizza sauce and then cheese.
- Arrange the peppers and pepperoni hearts on the pizza.
- Form the arrow shape out of pieces of leftover crust or cut it out of a second crust.
- Top the arrow with a little olive oil.
- Bake the pizza according to the directions on the pizza crust package.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.