Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Have ready 5 individual serving custard cups.
- Place in a shallow baking pan filled with tepid water.
- Stir sugar and salt into milk.
- Over very low heat, bring milk to the scalding point until it just begins to form a thin skin.
- Do not boil milk.
- Beat eggs slightly; add a small amount of hot milk to the eggs, then stir the eggs back into the milk, whisking continuously.
- Remove from heat.
- Bake at 350°F degrees until a knife inserted in center comes out nearly clean.
- When cool, cover each cup with a thin coating of caramel.
- Just before serving, add a tablespoon of coconut rum, spicy rum, or Grand Marnier to each cup.