Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook time: 45mnts
From an Algerian homemaker.
- Cut carrots into medium round slices
- In pan add a small amount of olive oil
- Half-way through cooking cycle add cumin, butter, salt and pepper.
- You may add some fresh garlic but this is optional.
- Cook carrots until edges are almost black.
- Carrots should be tender and sweet when done, not crunchy. If carrots are not cooked enough they will not absorb the flavors.