Makes 2 servings.
- 2 loin or rib Lamb chops, 1-inch thick (about 1 pound)
- Ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- Combine chutney, lemon juice, mustard and horseradish.
- Preheat broiler or toaster oven.
- Broil chops 4 inches from heat, about 8 minutes per side.
- After broiling first side, turn over and spoon 1 tablespoon chutney mixture on each chop. Broil chops until done.
- Mix remaining chutney mixture and green pepper into rice. Heat through.
- Serve chops with beds of fluffy rice mixture.