Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Poultry Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate or 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 cup root beer or ginger ale
- Boil and debone 1 chicken. Saute with 1 chopped onions.
- Add 3 tablespoons. orange juice concentrate or 3 tbsps. orange marmalade. Combine 1 tablespoon corn starch and 1 cup root beer or ginger ale.
- Pour into pan with other ingredients. Simmer until done.