This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cullen Estate in Allen, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lime cut into 8 wedges
- ¼ cup coarse salt
- 2 bottles of your favorite beer chilled
- ½ cup frozen concentrate limeade thawed
- ½ cup chilled tequila
- ice cubes
- Rub lime wedges around rims of 4 margarita glasses.
- Dip rims into salt to coat lightly.
- In medium pitcher combine beer, limeade and tequila.
- Fill prepared glasses with ice then with margarita mixture.
- Garnish with remaining lime wedges and serve immediately.