Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cullen Estate in Allen, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lime cut into 8 wedges
- ¼ cup coarse salt
- 2 bottles of your favorite beer chilled
- ½ cup frozen concentrate limeade thawed
- ½ cup chilled tequila
- ice cubes
- Rub lime wedges around rims of 4 margarita glasses.
- Dip rims into salt to coat lightly.
- In medium pitcher combine beer, limeade and tequila.
- Fill prepared glasses with ice then with margarita mixture.
- Garnish with remaining lime wedges and serve immediately.