- Cut each cucumber strip in half lengthwise. Cut out soft centers with a grapefruit knife. Chop and set aside.
- Cut a strip from bottom of cucumber half so that it will rest firmly on the plate.
- Place the greens in a 2-quart bowl.
- Blend the sour cream, lemon juice, Sugar and salt together. Stir well until there is a creamy consistency.
- Place the cucumber boats on serving plates. Heap the green mixture to fill the cucumbers
- Add the seasoning to hold the salad together.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.