Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cucumber and Cantaloupe Salad from the Public Domain Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain
- Serves: 4
- 1 medium sized cucumber
- 3 cups cantaloupe, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemonade or limeade concentrate, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise then slice each half crosswise into ¼" pieces.
- Combine cucumber and cantaloupe in a medium sized bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine juice concentrate, water, oil and chili powder and mix well then pour over cucumber mixture and toss well.
- Cover and chill completely before serving.