Cucumber and Cantaloupe Salad from the Public Domain Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain
- Serves: 4
- 1 medium sized cucumber
- 3 cups cantaloupe, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemonade or limeade concentrate, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise then slice each half crosswise into ¼" pieces.
- Combine cucumber and cantaloupe in a medium sized bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine juice concentrate, water, oil and chili powder and mix well then pour over cucumber mixture and toss well.
- Cover and chill completely before serving.