Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Fruits and Veggies Matter, Adult Recipe Cards by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and grated
- ½ cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup baby carrots
- Peel, seed, and grate one cucumber. Slice other cucumber and set aside.
- Mix yogurt, grated cucumber, sour cream, lemon juice, dill, and garlic in a serving bowl. Chill for 1 hour.
- Arrange tomatoes, cucumbers, broccoli, and cucumber on a colorful platter. Serve with cucumber dip.