Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A cucumber Soup
- 1 medium-sized cucumber, peeled (save some as garnish)
- 2 spring onions
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 carton natural, low-fat plain yogurt (approx. 8 oz)
- 2½ oz sour cream
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped (save a few leaves as garnish)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Finely grate or chop cucumber over a bowl (so you can catch any of the liquid).
- Finely chop the white bulbs of the spring onions and about 3 inches of the green stalks.
- Mix all ingredients (including the cucumber juice).
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill in the fridge until cool.
- To serve, ladle into individual dishes and garnish with thin slices of cucumber and sprigs of fresh mint or chopped mint.