- Crush the garlic; add salt and vinegar and mix to a smooth paste.
- Stir this into yogurt; add the oil and half of dill.
- Peel and slice cucmber, very thin across.
- Put into a salad bowl and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Cover with the yogurt sauce and sprinkle the rest of the dill on top.
- Chill before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.