A nice fesh cold salad. Ideal during spring and summer.
- 1 cucumber (skin peeled off)
- ½ tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 1 – 2 tbsp of sugar (more if you don't like it too sour)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the cucumber very thin using a hand grater/slicer.
- Take the cucumber slices in your hands, and squeeze all the juice out (as much as possible) discard the cucumber juice.
- Place into a bowl.
- Make sure all the cucumber juice is out.
- Add all ingredients and mix.
- Taste it to see if you need to add more sugar.
- Cover, and refrigerate for a few hours before serving.