Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 (15 ounce) can Chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup black olives, chopped small
- Cut off the ends of the cucumbers. Cut each cucumber crosswise into 6 rounds and turn the pieces so they're flat. Gently scoop out some of the flesh from the top of each cucumber round, making a cup.
- In a food processor or blender, make the hummus by combining the Chickpeas, oil, water, lemon juice and salt. Puree, adding more water if needed for creaminess. Stir in black olives. Spoon the mix into the hollowed out part of each cucumber round. Arrange on a serving tray.