Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gibson Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 seedless cucumber peeled seeded and chopped fine
- 8 ounces soft mild goat cheese at room temperature
- 1½ teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 1½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor puree ½ cup cucumber with goat cheese, zest and lemon juice until almost smooth.
- In a bowl stir together cucumber mixture, remaining cucumber, dill, 1-tablespoon onion and pepper.
- Sprinkle spread with remaining tablespoon onion.
- Serve spread with toasts or crackers.