Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Great tasting Dip for vegetables (i.e. celery, carrots) or grilled meat.
- Peel cucumbers. Use grater to shred cucumbers.
- Add salt and let sit 15 minutes.
- Set a few dill sprigs aside for garnish. Chop the rest and the mint (small).
- Mince garlic.
- Add olive oil, garlic, and water to yoghurt. Blend til smooth.
- Knead the cucumber to remove excess water.
- Add cucumber, dill and mint to yoghurt. blend.
- Add salt and Sugar to taste.
- Garnish with dill sprigs.