Great tasting Dip for vegetables (i.e. celery, carrots) or grilled meat.
- Peel cucumbers. Use grater to shred cucumbers.
- Add salt and let sit 15 minutes.
- Set a few dill sprigs aside for garnish. Chop the rest and the mint (small).
- Mince garlic.
- Add olive oil, garlic, and water to yoghurt. Blend til smooth.
- Knead the cucumber to remove excess water.
- Add cucumber, dill and mint to yoghurt. blend.
- Add salt and Sugar to taste.
- Garnish with dill sprigs.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.