- In shallow bowl, combine arame and 1½ cups warm water.
- Let soak 15 minutes.
- Drain and rinse quickly under cold running water.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cucumber, apple, celery, onion, walnuts, dill, cilantro and mint.
- Season with pinch of salt.
- Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Add arame and toss again (if you are not serving raita right away, leave the arame out and add it when ready to serve, as it will turn the dressing a slightly dark color).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.