This was a huge hit at our wedding. It went terrifically well with the whole roast pig we did ;-)!
- 3/4 lb thick sliced Bacon, fried crisp and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups diced red onions
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 3/4 cup good quality green olives, chopped (with pimentos is okay, just good quality)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Peel (or not) the potatoes and boil with a good bit of salt.
- Drain and then cube when cool.
- Add salad ingredients to potatoes.
- Mix Dressing ingredients and then toss with salad ingredients& potatoes.
- Best if let to set overnight in the refrigerator, but let sit on counter 30 minutes before serving for the flavors to be most apparent.