Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This was a huge hit at our wedding. It went terrifically well with the whole roast pig we did ;-)!
- 3/4 lb thick sliced Bacon, fried crisp and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups diced red onions
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 3/4 cup good quality green olives, chopped (with pimentos is okay, just good quality)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Peel (or not) the potatoes and boil with a good bit of salt.
- Drain and then cube when cool.
- Add salad ingredients to potatoes.
- Mix Dressing ingredients and then toss with salad ingredients& potatoes.
- Best if let to set overnight in the refrigerator, but let sit on counter 30 minutes before serving for the flavors to be most apparent.