Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Trim any fat from the tenderloin, then cut into ½-inch cubes.
- Coat a large pot or Dutch oven with cooking spray.
- Add oil and place over medium-high heat, when hot, add the pork and cook for about 3 minutes or until brown.
- Then add the onions and wine and cook for another few minutes.
- Add the red bell pepper and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and let simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.