Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tender and flavorful.
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 boneless Pork loin roast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine the first 7 ingredients; blend.
- Pour HALF of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the roast, refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Place the roast in a 13x9 baking dish; Pour reserved marinade over the roast.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, uncover; Baste with pan drippings.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Discard bay leaves.
- Let roast stand for 15 minutes before slicing.