Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is really good and really simple. honest! Got this from the local newspaper and was very impressed so I had to share. Spice up your Pork chops with no extra hassle.
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 4 Pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Brown lightly salted Pork chops in oil at medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Turn chops, adding garlic, lime juice and water to the skillet.
- Cook uncovered turning once or twice till done and syrupy juices remain (6-8 minutes).
- Spoon sauce over chops, sprinkle with cumin and fresh pepper.
- Serve with rice, and vegetable of your choice.
- SIMPLE& DELICIOUS!