- In a large skillet, brown the ground meat, onions and garlic, pouring out any excess fat.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and add the tomato sauce and white wine.
- While that simmers, chop up the olives and add them to the meat mixture.
- Add the raisins and adjust the seasonings.
- Serve over fluffy, white rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.