- Place in even layer (tucking under thin ends) on broiler pan coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine garlic and 2 teaspoons lime juice; spread on.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat about 5 minutes or until just flakes when tested with a fork.
- Transfer to a dish and let cool 10 minutes.
- Combine oil, remaining 1 tablespoon and 2 teaspoons lime juice, cumin, pepper flakes and salt in a small jar.
- Shake well and pour 1 tablespoon over.
- Meanwhile, peel orange, cut into ½-inch slices and separate into segments.
- Combine with black beams and remaining dressing.
- Drain, break into large chunks and remove any bones.
- Add to orange mixture and toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Serve over romaine.