Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- mango Relish
- 2 mangos, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 scallions, bottoms and 2’’ of green, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbs. chopped Italian parsley
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. light brown muscovado sugar
- Cuban black beans
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1 6-oz. pkg. soy Canadian “Bacon,” diced
- 2 15-oz. cans salt-free black beans, well drained
- 1 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp. lemon pepper
- hot pepper sauce to taste
2. To make Cuban black beans: Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat for 1 minute. Add garlic, Onion and “Bacon.” Saut8E for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add beans, vinegar, cilantro, cumin and lemon pepper. Stir in hot sauce to taste. Reduce heat to low, and cook for 10 minutes, or until ready to serve.