Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 8 pounds lean baby back pork ribs
- 8 cloves of garlic
- juice of 3 large lemons
- ¼ teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 cup sour orange juice with the juice of 1 lime stirred in
- 5 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Cut the ribs in 5 to 7 inches sections.
- Wash well under faucet and dry thoroughly with paper towel.
- Smash the garlic cloves in a mortar or garlic press.
- Mix the lemon juice, orange juice, oregano, garlic,olive oil and ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Set aside about ½ cup of this mix to be used when serving.
- Place ribs in a large non-metal container and pour the rest of mix over the ribs.
- Rub the remaining salt thoroughly on all surfaces of the ribs.
- Place in the refrigerator and let stand for 2 to 3 hours.
- Set you gas or charcoal grill to low and place ribs so that they are not exposed to direct flame.
- Cook slowly for about 45 minutes.
- Turn ribs once or twice while cooking.
- Once they are cooked, increase the heat to high or in the case of a charcoal grill place ribs over direct high charcoal heat in order to brown.
- Turn as needed to brown both sides well.