Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pickled spring onions
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound spring onions, white part only
- 2 cups vinegar
- ½ cup palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 5 shallots, diced
- 1 dry the onions under the sun, for half a day (or in a very low-temperature oven, for 1½ hours) or until semi-dry.
- Boil the vinegar, sugar and salt; allow to cool.
- Pour liquid into the jar to cover the onions.
- Marinate for 3 days.
- Will last for 2 – 3 weeks refrigerated.