Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 11 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup Dark molasses
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 ounces candied ginger, coarsely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- cream butter& sesame oil with molasses Sugar and egg.
- Sift together dry ingredients (except candied ginger) and add to creamed mixture.
- Blend well.
- Fold in candied ginger.
- Chill for one hour.
- Form into 1-inch balls, roll in granulated sugar.
- Put cookies about 2 inches apart from each other on a greased baking sheet (or one you have lined with parchment paper).
- Bake 8–10 minutes.