Serve with taco vegetables on the side - lettuce, tomato, black olives
- This recipe is courtesy of The LowCarbRecipeBox
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 2 cups cheddar cheese -- grated
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Mix ground beef, seasoning and egg together.
- Pack into baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Drain juice.
- Cover with salsa and grated cheese and bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream.
Nutritional information Edit
8 Net carbs per serving