Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve with taco vegetables on the side - lettuce, tomato, black olives
- This recipe is courtesy of The LowCarbRecipeBox
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 2 cups cheddar cheese -- grated
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Mix ground beef, seasoning and egg together.
- Pack into baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Drain juice.
- Cover with salsa and grated cheese and bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream.
Nutritional information Edit
8 Net carbs per serving