- In a blender, finely grind juniper berries, coriander, oregano, peppercorns, kosher salt, allspice, cloves, and pecans.
- Add the garlic and whirl to form a paste.
- Rub seasoning paste all over tenderloin.
- Set meat on a rack in a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan.
- Roast in a 425 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Rinse canned chipotle chile, discard the seeds and veins, and mince the chile.
- Mix onion slices with oil and put in roasting pan.
- Continue to cook for 30 to 40 minutes longer.
- Transfer roast to a platter and let rest in a warm place 10 to 15 minutes *skim and discard any fat from drippings in roasting pan.
- Add minced chipotle and broth to onions in pan.
- Set pan over high heat and scrape browned bits free, stirring until mixture boils vigorously.
- Slice meat and offer chipotle-onion sauce to spoon over portions.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.