Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- non-stick cooking spray
- 8 medium-sized new potatoes
- kosher salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- black pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, cover the potatoes with water, salt lightly and bring to a simmer.
- Cook until just tender (about 10 - 15 minutes), then drain.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Spray a baking sheet lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place one potato on a clean dish towel and fold the towel over the top of the potato.
- Press down firmly on the covered potato with the palm of your hand, crushing the potato lightly.
- Then place the potato on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with the process with the remaining potatoes.
- Brush the tops of the potatoes with oil.
- Broil until the tops are brown and crusty, 5 - 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with onions, parsley, salt and pepper before serving.]