- 12 oz. Ground Beef
- 2 cups Red and Green bell peppers chopped
- 2 cups bottled Pace? Salsa or Picante Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 4 cups iceberg lettuce chopped
- 2 cups tomato chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 cup (about 12 chips) Mission? Tortilla Chips crumbled
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- Cook Beef and bell pepper in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until Beef is browned; stir to crumble.
- Add salsa; bring to a boil.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Place 1 cup lettuce on each of 4 plates.
- Top with 1 cup meat mixture. Sprinkle each serving with 1/2 cup tomato, 1/4 cup Cheese, 1/4 cup chips, and 1 Tbsp onions.