- Preheat oven to 175 °F.
- Place tomatoes in baking dish with olive oil and thyme.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, heat 1½ tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, sauté mushrooms; when soft, remove from heat and set aside, reserving juices.
- Place about 3 inches vegetable oil in heavy stockpot, and heat over medium-high heat to 325f.
- Carefully place potato strips in hot oil, and fry until golden, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cut leeks into 1-inch lengths.
- When tomatoes are cooked, increase oven temperature to 350 °F.
- Place leeks in baking dish, and roast with 1½ tablespoons butter and cayenne until softened, about 20 minutes.
- Melt about 1 tablespoon butter, and brush on each sheet of filo dough.
- Cut dough into 4-inch circles.
- Bake in oven with leeks for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in skillet over low heat, and cook shallots, white wine and mushroom juices until shallots are softened, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and place in blender with hazelnut oil.
- Process to mix well.
- Heat remaining butter over medium heat, and sauté mushrooms again with fresh herbs and swiss chard until heated through.
- To serve, place leeks on center of plate.
- Top with filo, mushrooms and potato strips.
- Spoon baked tomato mixture around leeks, and top with shallot sauce.
- Serve while hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.