Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Yield: 1 cup.
Spinach salad Edit
- ½ lbs spinach, fresh, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp almonds, slivered, toasted
- ¾ cup cabbage, purple, shredded
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ tsp mustard, dry
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp celery seeds
- 1½ tbsp onion, minced
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ½ cup oil, vegetable
- Combine all ingredients except dressing in a large bowl.
- Toss and serve with dressing.
- Combine all ingredients in a jar.
- Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
- Chill several hours.
- Shake dressing again before serving over salad.