Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crunchy Sausage Casserole
- 1 (6-Ounce) Package Long-grain And wild rice Mix
- 1 Pound Bulk Pork Sausage
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Large Onion Chopped
- 1 (8-Ounce) Can Sliced Mushrooms, Drained
- 1 (8-Ounce) Can water chestnuts, Drained And Sliced
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 ( 2 3/4-Ounce ) Package sliced almonds
lemon Slice (optional)
parsley Sprigs (optional)
Cook rice Mix According to Package Directions And Set Aside.
Spoon Into Ungreased 2 Quart Casserole. Cover And Refrigerate Over Night.
Remove From Fridge And Allow to Set at Room Temperature For 30 minutes.Sprinkle almonds Over Top. Bake Uncovered at 325f For 50 Minutes OrUntil Thoroughly Heated.
Yield: 8 to 10 Servings
- note....Casserole May be Baked Without Refrigeration. BakeUncovered at 300f For 20 minutes. or Until Thoroughly Heated.
Happy New Year From The Lr