- Cut rhubarb into ¼-inch-long pieces.
- Peel, core and dice apples.
- Combine rhubarb, apples, celery, and scallions in mixing bowl, stirring to mix.
- Stir in sour cream and [blue [cheese]] until ingredients are evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with walnuts, and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.