- In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites lightly with rotary beater or whisk.
- Stir in pumpkin, milk, ¾ cup brown sugar substitute, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and ¼ teaspoon orange peel.
- Fold in container of Cool Whip.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into 12 (6 oz.) custard cups or one 2-quart square baking dish.
- Bake at 350 °F until sides just start to set, allowing 20 minutes for cups and 45 minutes for dish.
- Meanwhile, for topping, in a small mixing bowl combine ¼ cup brown sugar substitute, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in pecans. Set aside. Sprinkle custards with topping.
- Bake 10–15 minutes more or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.