Making your own peanut butter will take more time, but the quality and results are worth it. This is as easy as it can get when it comes to store-bought peanut butter, as it keeps a rich taste with the peanuts and sugar content.
- Measure 1 ½ cup peanuts and put aside.
- Empty remaining peanuts into a blender's container.
- Cover and blend on low speed until the peanuts are chopped.
- Add butter and sugar, cover and blend on low speed for 15 seconds.
- Turn off the blender and scrape down sides with a rubber spatula.
- Cover and blend on low speed for 5 seconds.
- Repeat this process 3 or 4 times until the peanut butter starts to get smooth. Cover and blend on the highest speed for 1 minute.
- Add the 1 ½ cup peanuts, cover and blend on moderate speed for 3 – 5 seconds.
- Spoon or scoop the homemade peanut butter into a fresh container. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Use on breads, pancakes, or other desserts.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 2-3 tablespoons