- Measure ½ peanuts and put aside.
- Empty remaining peanuts into blender container.
- Cover and blend on low speed until the peanuts are chopped.
- Add butter, cover and blend on low speed 15 seconds.
- Turn off the blender and scrape down sides with rubber spatula.
- Cover and blend on low speed 5 seconds.
- Repeat this process 3 or 4 times until the Peanut butter starts to get smooth.
- Cover and blend on highest speed 1 minute.
- Add the ½ cup peanuts, cover and blend on medium speed for 3 – 5 seconds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.