Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Galvan Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Lady and Sons
- Serves 4
- 12 small new red potatoes
- one pkg. Hidden Valley Original Ranch buttermilk recipe mix
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- ½ cup (1 stick) melted butter
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Drain potatoes and let cool slightly, then peel.
- Mix dressing mix and the cornflakes in a bowl.
- Dip the potatoes in melted butter, then roll them in the cornflake mixture.
- Place potatoes in a greased baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.