Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Beat egg whites and salt together until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add brown sugar, about 3 tablespoons at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in vanilla, hazelnuts and corn flakes.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonsful onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake in a 325°F oven for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.