Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 7 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 2 packed cups chopped spinach, collard or beet greens
- ¼ cup finely diced onion
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 small tomato, cut in wedges
- pepper or soy sauce (optional)
- Cook spinach and onion in 1 tablespoon water over medium heat, covered, for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add peanut butter and tomato wedges and continue heating for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Add dash of pepper and/or 1 tablespoon soy sauce, if desired.