Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 7 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 2 packed cups chopped spinach, collard or beet greens
- ¼ cup finely diced onion
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 small tomato, cut in wedges
- pepper or soy sauce (optional)
- Cook spinach and onion in 1 tablespoon water over medium heat, covered, for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add peanut butter and tomato wedges and continue heating for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Add dash of pepper and/or 1 tablespoon soy sauce, if desired.