Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is very good with milk for breakfast.
- Makes 5½ cups
- 3½ cups old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup wheat germ
- ½ cup coconut
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ cup sunflower or millet seeds
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- ½ cup raisins, reserve
- Mix all together with electric mixer, spread evenly on 2 baking sheets with edges, and bake in 250°F oven until golden brown (45 to 60 minutes).
- Turn and stir after 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add raisins.
- Cool and store in plastic bag.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ⅓ cup:
- 188 calories, 1½ starch, 1½ fat exchange 24 grams carbohydrate, 5 grams protein, 8.9 grams fat, 3.7 grams fiber 9.2 mg sodium, 176.3 mg potassium, 0 cholesterol
- Note: approx ¾ tsp of honey (12 calories) per serving.